We love hearing your kids’ unanswerable questions, but we want to hear them asking you ANSWERABLE questions, too!
We hope you’ll participate in this little project we’ve got going, where you invite your kid(s) to play journalist and ask you the questions below on tape. (Or ask YOUR parents these questions—we’d love to hear from people of all ages!)
Here are the simple instructions
* Get out your phone or other recording device and press RECORD.
* INTRODUCE YOURSELF, then have your kid say their NAME, AGE, and LOCATION.
* Invite your kid to ASK you these questions:
1. What’s something I don’t know about you?
2. If you could live my life for one day, what would you do?
3. And then … for the finale, let them ask a questions of their choice! Perhaps a mind-bending would-you-rather? Or something about your childhood? Whatever their hearts desire!
* EMAIL the recording with their questions and your answers to audio [at] longestshortesttime [dot] com with the subject INTERVIEW.
Have fun with this, and be honest in your answers! We’ll use our faves in a future episode.
photo of mother and child on white couch: J. Quazi King | mater mea
As an Amazon Associate, The Longest Shortest Time earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.