We love Erin Boyle’s minimalist blog Reading My Tea Leaves. And we’re thrilled that Erin offered to give away THREE copies of her book Simple Matters to our audience! Erin’s book is all about living more sustainably and happily, with less clutter—whether you inhabit a studio apartment or a three-story house. When you have kids, decluttering can feel like an impossible undertaking. But Erin’s writing is super down-to-earth and accessible and will help make your simplified life a reality. Plus, she has a section on the bare essentials you actually need when you have a baby—which I wish had existed when I first had my kid. —HF
How to Enter to Win
2. Like this post.
3. Tag a friend in the post.
That’s it; you’re entered! We’ll randomly pick the winners at 9pm ET on Friday, April 20, 2018. Winners will be notified by DM on Instagram.
Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up on this Instagram post and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Stitcher, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Longest Shortest Time as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 9:00pm ET and ending Friday, April 20, 2018 at 9:00PM ET. All online entries must be received by Friday, April 20, 2018 at 9:00pm ET.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhu5lgMANlj/. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Longest Shortest Time.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one copy of Simple Matters by Erin Boyle, approximate value: $19.95. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by The Longest Shortest Time. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at The Longest Shortest Time’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Longest Shortest Time to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of The Longest Shortest Time. Winner will be notified by Instagram direct message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. The Longest Shortest Time shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within ten (10) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT THE LONGEST SHORTEST TIME’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that The Longest Shortest Time, anyone acting on behalf of The Longest Shortest Time, and The Longest Shortest Time’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: The Longest Shortest Time reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Longest Shortest Time’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, The Longest Shortest Time may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Longest Shortest Time. The Longest Shortest Time reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Longest Shortest Time has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Longest Shortest Time reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Longest Shortest Time and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States AND New Jersey, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New Jersey having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Longest Shortest Time/Stitcher; 555 Eighth Avenue, Ste 902; New York, NY 10018. Requests must be received no later than May 20, 2018.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is The Longest Shortest Time; 555 Eighth Avenue, Ste 902; New York, NY 10018; USA.
14. Instagram: The Campaign hosted by The Longest Shortest Time is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
As an Amazon Associate, The Longest Shortest Time earns a small commission from qualifying purchases.